Job Title: Marketing and Communications Coordinator (Term)
Reports to: Artistic Director & CEO
Reporting Staff: Seasonal staff, Volunteer Team Leaders & volunteers related to the specific responsibilities of the Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Length of Term: Full-time (35 hours a week) 1 year term starting mid-November 2019
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
A member of our dynamic and passionate year-round team, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will assist in the administration of Regina Folk Festival Inc. and its annual summer festival, the RFF Concert Series, and the Winterruption festival through effective coordination of the RFF’s marketing and communications efforts.
ABOUT THE REGINA FOLK FESTIVAL:
The Regina Folk Festival Inc. is a charitable, non-profit organization whose purpose is to present accessible live music in the context of community-building opportunities year-round, whether this is at our summer festival, our winter festival (Winterruption), our year-round concert series, or at our school outreach programming.
Our Mandate is to:
- present accessible, high quality music and arts events
- provide opportunities for performance by artists, including Saskatchewan artists
- increase awareness and appreciation for a wide range of music
- contribute to the community, the sector and the evolution of music festivals
- build capacity, knowledge and skills to benefit the organization, the festival and the sector
Full job description can be found here!