Office Administrator (Temporary)
Length of Term: 3 month term, January 6 2020 – March 31 2020
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Office Administrator would provide administrative assistance/support to the Regina Folk Festival office team as we develop programming for our year-round concert and workshop series, our winter festival, and our summer festival. The Office Administrator will share in general administrative duties such as reception, mail, box office sales, supply ordering, meeting bookings, etc.
ABOUT THE REGINA FOLK FESTIVAL:
The Regina Folk Festival Inc. is a charitable, non-profit organization whose purpose is to present accessible live music in the context of community-building opportunities year-round, whether this is at our summer festival, our winter festival (Winterruption), our year-round concert series, or at our school outreach programming. The Regina Folk Festival offices have 5 permanent employees, and
Our Mandate is to:
- present accessible, high quality music and arts events
- provide opportunities for performance by artists, including Saskatchewan artists
- increase awareness and appreciation for a wide range of music
- contribute to the community, the sector and the evolution of music festivals
- build capacity, knowledge and skills to benefit the organization, the festival and the sector
The full description can be found here.